This is how I feel right now. I'm at that stage in my pregnancy that I wonder if I'm pregnant or just gaining weight via the rationalization that I'm pregnant. I went for a walk on Saturday morning then got home and puked. Needless to say, I'm scared to exercise but I feel like everything is getting too big, too soon. Oh boy.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
What?!

Posted by
Camilla
at
3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 Comments:
I loved the picture or "comic" or whatever you want to call it. Some days don't you wish you could weigh yourself upside down so the number who be smaller!
Was the last line of 'Oh boy' a prediction? :0)
welcome to my world. the weight with the third comes WAY too soon, am i right? it's embarrassing to me to tell ppl i have 3 months left when i look like i'm almost done. atleast ur trying to keep excercising, i haven't done a single THING with this one because i seem to always feel BLAH no matter the day.
It's okay, Camilla - I still think you're pretty. =) (And I'm sure Steve does too. Even if he doesn't, I still vote that my opinion is the most important! =D)
I am sure you still look fabulous!
You've always been gorgeous but I feel your pain! I gained 50 pounds with both mine no matter how much I exercised...I guess I'm blessed that my body works overly well! Good luck and hope you feel better
Post a Comment