We had a pretty low key 4th of July. The boys spent the majority of the day with Vovo and Cookie (family friend, that's her nickname...fits too, because she's so sweet) then we met up with them at dinner time. Cookie is addicted to her camera and she seems to think my kids are good material to photograph. I snuck in this one.
Sadie LOVED chomping on some watermelon. She is so ready for big kid food. I gave her some guacamole too and she fell in love.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Happy Fireworks Day

Posted by
Camilla
at
8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Comments:
ohhhhhhh, so looking forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks!
Wowsers...Sadie is getting huge...Luke-huge!!! I miss the Rasmussen Rascals =)
I am so glad Sadie got to wear that cute outfit! Man, she is growing up way too fast! as long as she lets me keep kissing that chubs of hers...
That first pic is super cute, you look gorgeous!
Wait a sec, you have THREE kids! I just knew about the boys! You have a little beautiful girl too! That's awesome!
Post a Comment