I just have to say that I love Emily Nedry and Esther Lim. They are two great girls. Beautiful, talented, witty, intelligent. Emily is a fantastic mother of one cutie toe-head boy named Jack. Esther is a funky, skinny bone, child advocate and a mean karaoke singer. Thank you for being my followers and not being afraid to let me know. For the rest of you, make yourselves known on the sidebar "followers" please. I'd love you forever and ever, honest.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 Comments:
I am making myself known!!!!!!! My life has forever been altered. Thanks!
Hey wait, you've read "The Pillars of the Earth"
What did you think of it? Have you read the second book?
The Pelos stalk you and your cute family. :)
I catch up a couple of times a month just to see life at it's best.
Camilla, you are so sweet! I just came across this today! I love reading your blog and am happy to be one of your "followers"!
Camilla, you need to post something.... seriously!!!!
I've been "following" you since you were in my Beehive Class in Youg Womens. That's been for almost 18 years! What an example of a great mother and woman you have become -- I would truly follow you anywhere, sweet Camilla!
Post a Comment