Monday, July 21, 2008

Some Randoms

Has anyone ever tried the Grocery Game? I know of one friend of mine that told me about it a couple years ago but I was wondering if anyone else has any feedback about it. If you don't know what it is you can check it out here. Another question, does anyone have a Maya wrap? Do you like it? Dislike it? Is it better than a Bjorn? Thank you for all the nice compliments about my bump picture. Seriously, I think Anna is magical with her photography because I don't think I look like that normally. Thank you nonetheless. I have the worst heartburn right now. This little girl better have some good hair to make all this heart burn worth it.

3 Comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

I don't have a Maya wrap but I have two other wraps that are similar to the moby wraps. I love them but I also have a bjorn for times when I need something quicker like around the house. If i were you I'd get a few different kinds, that's what I've found is best because all occasions don't work with every type of carrier.

About the grocery game...SOO CRAZY that you mentioned that because I was JUST thinking about that on my way home today. We were planning on starting it about a year ago then we had to move and since we've been here and sharing food with my parents it didn't seem like it would work out. I was planning on starting it as soon as we get to viriginia and I can't wait. I've heard a lot of good things about it from friends so I'm gonna try it!!

Ashley Funk said...

The Grocery Game is FABULOUS! I did it for just a few months while we lived in Texas and seriously came home every week with bags of groceries (and other items) for next to nothing. We're still using a lot of the stuff a year later, actually. I was really bummed when we moved to Utah and found out that, since stores don't double/triple coupons, it's a lot of work for not a whole lot of benefit. It did require a lot of effort, but it was so thrilling to get so many things for free that it was totally worth it! You should definitely go for it--but try to shop without the kiddos!

anna banana said...

My sister in law has a Maya wrap and loves it, she thinks it is way way better then a Bjorn (but I dont think she ever tried one)