I just finished Twilight this morning and I'm like a heroin addict...I need my next hit. I'm anxious, my body has too much adrenaline. I have to know what happens next. I'm going to have to practice patience (remember that I don't have any?) and wait for my dear sister to finish reading it. Oh my....I don't know what I'm going to do. :)
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Comments:
We read Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse for our book club last summer and have been waiting VERY IMPATIENTLY for Breaking Dawn since then!!!!! Corinne is reading the series now too and is almost done Eclipse. I've been re-reading since the movie is coming out in August and just finished New Moon again so hope Corinne finishes soon!!!! lol
I told you! I love these books. I finished the last one two weeks ago and I am now listening to them on audio book whenever possible.
Post a Comment