Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Shake, Rattle and Roll

We experienced all of those today during the earthquake that hit at 11:42am. The epicenter was in the Los Angeles area, it was a 5.8 magnitude. Down here it felt more like a 2 but the chandelier in the dining room was swaying back and forth and the house was shaking. The chair I was sitting in was shaking from side to side. No harm done here though, everyone's fine. My mom had Ethan and Luke at the time. They were coming home from the movies and didn't even feel it! I was calling her over and over to make sure everything was ok but the cell lines were so jammed up. I laughed when I finally got a hold of her and she told me they didn't even know one had hit.

2 Comments:

Sher said...

craziness! glad you're all ok.

anna banana said...

That is crazy to me, glad you guys are all alright!