Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bump and list



This is me and baby girl Rasmussen six months along. My spectacular photog sister in law took this picture while we were up at her parent's Mammoth Creek cabin. If you want to see more pictures go here. I still can't believe I'm having a girl. My sister and I stopped in a store this week and I looked at some girly car seat covers. Oh my gosh. They were adorable. I'm not gonna lie but making the transformation from boy stuff to girl stuff is going to be kind of fun. I'm going to have to practice a lot of control so as not to give my dear hubby a heart attack.

Steve and I went to a concert last week with some friends. We saw One Republic. I really like the song "Stop and Stare." Listening to music live is my favorite. We are excited to go see Dave Matthews in a month. Its going to be even more fun because we were given catered box seats! Way to go Steve!

I think my Sacrament meeting program is all done. I had a three hour meeting yesterday with the presidency to get all the parts nailed down and spent the rest of the day getting the final draft together so we can get the Bishop's approval. I probably won't be there for the actual program since my due date is the same day as the program but then again....

I feel like I don't have anything to talk about.....

8 Comments:

zeeny said...

You look so CUTE!!! So lucky, pregnancy agrees with you! Have fun at Dave Matthews...they are one of my favorites! I must say though, in my 30 years on earth, I have never been to a concert!

Jennie said...

I love your "baby bump." You are one cute pregnant chick.

P.S. I love "Stop and Stare." Russ downloaded it on my iPod and I love it!

anna banana said...

I am so jealous that you got to see one republic. They were just on the radio this weekend and I asked Al when you were going and I was thinking how jealous I was....

Sher said...

Girl stuff is just sooo much fun to buy. I found some cute sites that I posted on my blog you'll have to check out.....love that pic of you that Anna took!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

Oh my stinkin gosh, you look ADORABLE!!! SOOO precious camilla, I wish I looked like that when I was preg!

I can't lie, girl stuff is WAY more fun than boy stuff. I went to old navy today and they had the most precious things for girls, I was lookin at isaak thinkin maybe I could make him pass for a girl a FEW days just so I could buy this cute girl stuff..hehehe

The Nedrys said...

You look great! Pregnancy agrees with you...you really seem to be glowing. I must admit I am jealous because I NEVER looked that good when I was prego!

James and Ev said...

Beautiful!

The McGary Family said...

Love the bump pic. It is a very sweet and natural pic showing your 'glow'.