Friday, February 8, 2008

This is for you Jennie

How long have you been together? We have been married for almost six and a half years!
How old is he? Steve is the big 3-0!
Who eats more? We can probably eat about the same, isn't that scary about me?
Who said "I love you" first? I did.
Who is taller? Steve for sure. He's 6'2" and I'm 5'4"
Who sings better? Um, probably Steve.
Who is smarter? Steve, for sure. I stink at Math so I think that makes him smarter.
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who does the dishes? I do, most of the time.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Steve does.
Who pays the bills? Automatic deduction!
Who mows the lawn? Steve but we hope to have someone else one day.
Who cooks dinner? I do.
Who is more stubborn? Steve is. Love you, hon!
Who kissed who first? Steve kissed me. Actually, he asked "when are you going to kiss me?" It was pretty funny, and awkward.
Who asked who out? Hmm, according to Steve he asked me out first.
Who proposed? Steve proposed to me at the top of a mountain in Provo.
Who is more sensitive? I am, definitely.
Who has more friends? I think I would have to say that I do.
Who has more siblings? Steve does, there are 6 kids in his family and 4 in mine.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? Um, I do! haha...I think we both do.

0 Comments: