A good friend of mine told me about this great pet store called Prehistoric Pets. We went to it last Saturday morning and Ethan and Luke were in heaven! This pet store is like no other. They have a big pond full of huge fish and turtle swimming all over it. They had manitors climbing huge cages, pythons all wrapped up and looking so sweet. You can have a birthday party there and they even do little presentations inside the store. Its like a little zoo. Honestly, I had the heebie jeebies the entire time we were there but its all in the name of fun for my children. We paid a few dollars to buy some mealworms in a dish to feed the turtles. Boy those guys were chomping on them! Ethan and Luke were really good at using the huge tweezers to pick up the worms and drop them in the turtle's mouths. Again, more heebie jeebies. I'm so glad I have boys that push me beyond my limits. :) We can't go to Prehistoric Pets too often because I know they'll end up wanting to bring some scaly reptile home one day and I don't think I could handle that (shudder).
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Prehistoric Pets

Posted by
Camilla
at
10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment