Ethan has caught chicken pox for the second time. He didn't show any symptoms, no fever or anything. I was helping him change his clothes on Monday morning when I was surprised to see about 30 pox covering his torso. So we have been keeping away from people that don't want to be exposed. We made play dough today. This was my first time and we had a lot of fun kneading it and coloring it; actually I think the boys' favorite part was adding the food coloring. My hands are still blue and green. Here are some pictures of our experience.


We've also had some friends whose parents DID want them to be exposed so we've invited them over to play. And we've been taking more walks. The trees around here are blossoming and I love the buds. Ethan should be all clear by the end of the week then we'll have to wait and see if Luke ends up getting it. People have been asking me whether I vaccinated Ethan or not and I have. His pediatrician said that this happens sometimes. He has a very mild case but enough to keep people at bay.


1 Comments:
The faces Luke is making in these pictures cracks me up!!! They are so funny! Way to find fun activities for the two little quarentines. Although we can't come play, we still love you!
Post a Comment