Valentine's Day was very special this year. It started with the flowers Steve had delivered to me at home! I've never had flowers delivered to me before, it was so much fun! I had no idea what was being delivered to me, honestly. Especially since they came on the 13th. When I opened the box I was all smiles seeing the flowers inside. It was perfect to get them the day before.
I made a special breakfast for Steve and the boys. Then Steve headed off to work and the boys and I went about our day. Ethan and Luke made two valentine's cards for their dad. One we tucked inside his lunch box and the other Luke gave him when he got home from work. This is what the second one looked like.

Yep, that's right....it says Baby #3....we are having another baby! That was our Valentine's surprise. I'm guessing that I will be due in late October but the doctor will confirm that for us in about four weeks. Steve and I thought that posting the news on our blog would be a fun way for you all the find out. Now we'll really see who reads this thing. :)


18 Comments:
Congratulations! I am very excited for you!!! Just think, only 2 more to go after this one and you will have Connie and I beat :-)))))
-Roger
CONGRATULATIONS! THREE! You're crazy! You make such pretty babies! I'm so excited for you! - reilly
What?!!! i can't believe you didn't tell us!!!!!!!!! congrats!!
Congratulations, Camilla and Steve!! So, did Steve know before the Valentine? If not, how did he react? That's pretty exciting news!! Maybe this time will be a girl...
just think, maybe there will be twins!!!!
jj
Yea for Steve!!! He will finally have a litle girl to get tenderized by....and to read her stories on his lap like his niece Ellie loves to do!!!
Hi Camilla - WOW!! It has been so fun to read through all your blogs and your sisters as well. I can't believe that you 3 girls are so grown up with babies of your own. They are all so cute! Congratulations on your new addition in October. What fun!! Thanks for sending me the site, it's great! I'll keep checking all of them!!!!
that's so exciting! good for you! I hope you aren't sick...
yipeeeee!!! congrats camilla! i'm so excited for your little family!
jessica
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
The word I learned from you. ;) Congratulations Camilla and Steve. So so so so happy for ya!!!!
I just talked to you and you didn't say ANYTHING! Congratulations!!!
Camilla...I found your blog through Abbie and hope you don't mind I've been reading it! What a cute family you have and congratulations on #3. Hope all is well for you.
Jeni (from CM1 ward!)
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys!
oH MY FREAKAZOID!!! Yeay!!! so exciting for baby number 3!!!!! i hope it's a girl or a boy or both...Yes, TWINS =)
Congratulations Steve and Camilla !
Your mom emailed us your blogspot.
Wonderful ! Now we can kind of keep in touch from a distance.
Best wishes for your and your family!
Don and Meldee Love
Congrats!! That is so exciting. I hope you have an easy and comfortable pregnancy :)
Congratulations, Mommy of THREE!!! How exciting! You are such a great mom- what a lucky baby! Love you!
Britt
Congratulations you guys and happy birthday Camilla!
Post a Comment