Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Bliss

It came and went too quickly. I was regretting my decision to run in the Turkey trot when my alarm went off at 5:40am.....ouch. But I did it! It was a great run along the shoreline with the cool ocean breeze. I got a new personal record (aka PR) yesterday of 1:03:39 for my 10k time (average 10:04 mile). I am really excited about my time! I was really glad to see Steve, Ethan and Luke and my mom at the finish line. Thanks for cheering me on!

This isn't the most attractive picture but, hey, I was running and its off of Steve's Blackberry.

What's even more fun is that I burned close to 800 calories....show me the food!!! Hahahaha.....The rest of Thanksgiving went by too quickly. We got together and had dinner with my family and even my Grandparents came! It was so good to see them again. The food was all delicious and I ate my little heart out, I think we all did. It was a great Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for.

And today we're back to life as usual. Steve is making a huge mess of my kitchen as he finishes our window by casing it out. It already looks so great I just wish we could avoid the mess....



And I am enjoying some leftover cranberry jello salad after putting Ethan and Luke down for naps. Mmmmmm.....

3 Comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

congrat camilla!! i'm so proud of you, thats a HUGE accomplishment!

Katie said...

Good job Camilla! You're my hero. Nice shirt! :)

Unknown said...

what an achievement Camilla--congratulations!!! Great picture too. :D