We had a great Halloween! The festivities started out early at the Joy School Halloween party. All the kids had fun dressing in their costumes, trick-or-treating inside my house, making witches, and having their pictures taken. Then we jetted off to WSA for the office party. I know I might be biased but I think Steve had the BEST costume! I was so glad he wore it. He even won the office contest. After nap time we had the family over for the traditional chili and breadsticks. I was so relieved that Ethan and Luke ate all their dinner (it was a requirement if they were going to go trick-or-treating). Steve, James, Mae and Clay took the little ones door to door and I got to spend some quality time with my favorite Amerie....she's a cutie patootie. Ethan and Luke topped off the night with a sleep over at Vovo's house! Lucky boys.




2 Comments:
Love Steve's scuba too! I like how you painted the boys masks on. Looks like everyone had fun!
scuba Steve is a classic, he never dressed up for Halloween when he was younger, so I guess it's time he makes up for it!
Post a Comment