Sunday, November 11, 2007

Short list of junk

1. Decided to train for 10k Turkey trot so I've been running three miles at the track and my times are 2 minutes faster than last year's....so cool! 2. Went for my long run, 5 miles, yesterday and ended up with moderately severe dehydration. I felt dead all day long. Mental note: stock Gatorade at home. Steve really stepped up to the plate and was superdad and superhusband! I want to be like him when I grow up. 3. I'm going to do the OC half marathon too...no more dehydration episodes. I want to beat my 2:37 of last year. 4. Ethan was doing really well with #2 in the potty....until this morning. I guess we're not through the woods yet. 5. Luke and Ethan miss their Grandma Powers who has been in Brasil since last Monday but they had a blast hanging out with Grandpa Powers on Friday night while we went to celebrate Clay's birthday. Still jumpy Clay? :) 6. I think we're all finally adjusting to the time change. 7. We (or I) are still going strong with our use of Deceptively Delicious recipes. Our favorite Deceptively Delicious recipes so far are: 1. Pasta with Bolognese sauce 2. Spaghetti Pie 3. Chicken Nuggets 4. Macaroni and Cheese 5. Brownies 8. We are trying two new ones tonight: Beef stew and Mozzarella sticks....I'm excited!!

3 Comments:

anna banana said...

You are awesome. I havent done anything and am totally not doing the half marathon here...sigh...maybe next year it will be one of my new years resolutions. You are my idol. :)

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

Let me know how the recipes go, I'm in need of some new ideas. I'm so proud of you for doing the runs!!! that's so awesome! I still haven't persuaded myself that I would be able to do it, and especially now that's I'm preggie. I'm still running 5 days a week, but if I had to train for a marathon?? yeah right!

al said...

I can't beleive you spelled my name wrong, Camilla. I am rethinking coming out in December now...