I made Dr. Oz's green drink that Oprah called a cup of "fresh" this morning. Yikes! I thought "fresh" would taste a lot better than it did. Steve and I couldn't stand it. I forced myself to choke 3/4 of this cup down but only after I added some yogurt to it and tried blending it some more. But it turned into an experiment. I took it to my parent's house tonight when we got together for family dinner and told everyone about it. Only the brave tried it....Dad, Mae and Clay. Clay actually said he liked it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 Comments:
Okay, I watched that show and wanted to try it. Good to know! Dr. Oz always makes everything sound so delicious:) I'm sure he is just used to the healthy his ways now!
I don't know what I was trying to say right there...but you understand right?!? WOW!
what's in it?
cucumbers, spinach, apples, ginger root, parsley, celery, lemon juice, and lime juice.
mmmm...that acutally sounds good. But not, eh?
Post a Comment