Monday, November 5, 2007

Powerful video

One of my old friends from college emailed me this video today. I watched it and was really touched. If you know me, that means I was crying. :) I wanted any of you who are interested to have a chance to see it too. Its message is powerful. It filled my heart with gratitude and humility. Check it out, you won't be sorry you did. http://www.ignitermedia.com/products/iv/singles/570/99-Balloons

2 Comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

Okay so whats up with you and kim putting sad things on ur blogs for me to watch and sit and bawl over? you know watching these things doesn't do a pregnant girl with major hormone issues good! That was so touching, thanks for sharing that.

Unknown said...

I was thinking Jess would have a really hard time with this being she is pregnant! ;)

What a beautiful family. Imagine the day they are reunited and can properly talk with and thank each other for the many blessings they received thru Elliott's birth!

Thanks for sharing.