What I was doing ten years ago: I was in my freshman year at Brigham Young University. I was living in S hall of Deseret Towers. My boyfriend was in the MTC getting ready to leave for his mission to Brazil so I hung a brazilian flag in my window, which faced the MTC, so he could "see" me. I was realizing how hard it was to be away from my family but I was loving being able to set my own schedule. I remember my first halloween while I was at school. Some people brought their kids to trick-or-treat in our building. I can only imagine they were students. I was also just starting to have problems with my roommate....she hated me for some reason. Thankfully I met a group of girls I adored and they got me through the rough spots. I loved my days at BYU. What I was doing five years ago: So I had a brain fart yesterday when I was writing this. This is what I was REALLY doing five years ago. hahaha....Steve and I had just begun our second year of marriage. Even after six years I still love being married to him. We moved to a cute little apartment in Provo and into a student ward. Steve was in his last year at school and working part time at ATL. I was working full time after graduating with my degree in Community Health the previous April. I can't believe how time flies! What I was doing a year ago: We had just celebrated Luke's first birthday. I was still figuring out this whole Mom of two boys only 17 months apart thing. Luke was starting to figure out how to walk, he was adorable wabbling on his feet. Ethan was two and a half and showing his age but oh so cute! Steve had started a new job at the law firm. That was a big change but so nice to have him closer to home. Our kitchen was being remodeled (still not completely done). I had begun my training for my first half marathon, the OC marathon. Five places I'd rather be: 1. Brazil with my family 2. Italy 3. Touring Church History sites 4. New York would be fun to visit again 5. I'm pretty happy in my home too What would I do with 100 million dollars: 1. Retire my parents and my inlaws 2. Buy my dream house and pay off houses of my family members (both sides of the fam) - or move everyone close to each other but I don't know if everyone else would like that 3. Invest the money for my children's educations 4. Travel 5. Involve myself in philanthropy Favorite 5 shows: 1. ANTM 2. Heroes 3. NCIS 4. The Office 5. Grey's Anatomy My 5 favorite snacks: 1. String cheese 2. popcorn 3. Fruit leather 4. fruit 5. whatever I'm craving Five people to tag: 1. Katie Outlaw 2. Katie Naylor 3. Anna 4. Mae 5. Jenn 6. Jessica
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Comments:
Thanks for the post, Camilla! I love to learn more about my friends. Glad to see everything is going well for you!
oh poop...i guess i'll have to do this now you terd! i enjoyed reading about what you did 10. 5 and 1 years ago. that was fun! my how things change, huh?
Post a Comment