Sunday, October 14, 2007

Chopped my hair

I have a great story about how I got to my current hair length. I let Steve cut my hair two weeks ago during Conference weekend. I was feeling adventurous and Steve has told me a few times that he thinks he could cut my hair - I think he was trying to save some money. So this certain week I decided to let him see. Hair can always grow back right? I told him I wanted it shoulder length with a few layers at the bottom. He went about cutting it and did a pretty good job. I ended up going to the salon to get it layered and styled. The girl I usually see even said he did a pretty good job and that she hardly had to fix it. So now my hair is pretty short. All in all I think I cut off about 9 inches. I was in shock because I wasn't planning for it to be this short but, like I said, hair grows back. I don't regret letting Steve cut it, just let that be known. :)

2 Comments:

anna banana said...

Post a pic, I want to see it for real!

Anonymous said...

I like that length on you! It looks great from the back. But yeah, post a better front face pic too. ;) You are very brave letting hubby near you with scissors...lol

Kimmy