Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Counter climbing

I get out of the shower this morning to hear some rustling in the kitchen. What could be happening? Picture this - Luke has grabbed one of his little kid chairs and used it to climb up on the counter. I catch him standing on the counter with the cabinet door open where we usually keep our "treats" and gum. After getting him down I inspect the damage and find this:


All the pieces of Trident gum have been consumed and there is not a single trace in Luke's mouth. What could be better than a tummy full of gum? I don't know, ask my two year old.

3 Comments:

Josh and Mari said...

That is hilarious. You'll have to let us know how his diapers are the next little while.
mari

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

That is hilarious, it sounds like something mIah and kora would do!

Jennings said...

What a smart little boy. That is pretty amazing that he was able to pound all of that gum. Did he share with Ethan?