Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So cool


I caught Oprah's show about Jessica Seinfeld's new book Deceptively Delicious and I have to say I am hooked. I wish I could afford to buy all my girlfriends a copy, I think this is a great idea! I am so excited to try the recipes, especially the brownies and cakes. You can learn more here: http://www.deceptivelydelicious.com/site/

4 Comments:

The Nedrys said...

I heard about this book and am going to put a copy on my Christmas list! Let me know if you love any recipes so I can give them a try!

anna banana said...

all the girls in my ward are talking about this book right now. Oprah rules the world :)

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

I read about that book in my US magazine and I wanna get it too! It sounds fun!

Josh and Mari said...

How do you hear about these things? You must all watch Oprah or something. I think it's great and now I've found ANOTHER cookbook that I want. What a GREAT idea!!!