Thursday, December 30, 2010

Halloween? What? Its October.

Ok, seriously, who waits until December 30th to post about Halloween? Not me. I wouldn’t do that. I mean, that’s just blatant procrastination. I’m not like that. I wasn’t procrastinating, I just didn’t want to. It’s a problem I have lately. I’m trying to get over it. This is going to be one heck of a post because I’m going to revisit the beauty of October. Of course October was full of Halloween festivities. First there was the school Trunk or Treat. We did a way better job of decorating our trunk. Our car battery was dead by the end of the night but it was worth seeing people jump when they came up.

The kiddos before the trunk or treat started.

ethan luke and sadie costumes

Then there was our ward Halloween party. Sadie was a-dor-able. I’m liking this princess thing more than I expected. Sadie was also pretty thrilled that people were handing her candy like it was broccoli.

Halloween_2010_017

Of course, we can’t forget the Miramar Air Show. Steve took the boys down (I don’t remember why Sadie and I didn’t go, must have been a good reason). They LOVED it, needless to say.

IMG_0281

IMG_0282 

Ethan and Luke have been taking swim lessons for a while now. The place offers free swim, even to the siblings, and Sadie finally decided she had had enough of watching and wanted to participate. Well, that’s all fine and dandy but the place also REQUIRED a special swim suit….supposedly to comply with Health Regulations or something silly like that. Anyway, the only suit they had for Sadie was this two piece so I HAD to buy it…twisted my arm. Oh. My. Goodness. Sadie was adorable…again. (am I using enough of the … effect?) I will never buy her a two piece again but this time I won’t regret.

IMG_0290

Do you love her pose? I do. Love it.

IMG_0292

Luke’s class about to parade. That’s one of his best school buddies, Matthew Anderson as Batman.

IMG_0301

Here comes Ethan! He was Jango Fett. If you don’t know who that is…look it up, I couldn’t tell ya.

IMG_0302

Sadie and I got to visit a pumpkin patch while the boys were at school one day. It was for our Mommy and Me group. Sadie was really practicing her two year old attitude that day. At least I got this cute picture out of it.

IMG_0306

Our lovely cousins crashed the trunk or treat too. I love Ellie’s buns…go Leia!

IMG_0313

So Sadie loves my phone. She’s addicted to the iphone as much as I am. She took this picture of herself. It’s a gem, don’t you think?

IMG_0886

Aw, that’s the close of October. Get ready for November…comin’ right up!

4 Comments:

Mae said...

Sadie looks so cute in the bikini!

Sher said...

Love all the pics and the updated posts, you're awesome, so glad you did it! Alyssa was looking at them with me too, she's missing her buddy Sadie.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

you knooooooow...

i'll be in miramar in one or two years, don't you?

The Naylor Family said...

Sadie is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen!!!! Your boys are pretty cute too! Great pictures and great posts!