I love December. I love the Christmas trees. The stockings. The hussle and bussle. The Christmas songs. The school programs. Its all so busy but so wonderful. It’s a great way to follow Thanksgiving (which I didn’t take ANY pictures of…Mae…hint. hint.)
Breakfast with Santa. This is about as close as Sadie would get, especially since he hadn’t given her her candy cane yet. She needs sugar to get over her inhibitions.
The ward’s Christmas program was so sweet. Luke and Ethan were excited to be shepherds. I cried. I’m emotional like that in December. Or maybe is all year round…hmmm.
Luke’s school Christmas program came first. Its kind of a bummer that he’s one of the tallest kids in his grade because he always gets put on the back row. Again, I cried. It was too cute.
He also lost his first tooth in December. He was pretty excited that the Tooth Fairy was going to come. But since he forgot his tooth at Vovo’s house the first night the Tooth Fairy couldn’t come back around for a couple nights. That’s her story and she’s sticking too it.
Ethan changed schools mid semester. He’s now attending Davis Magnet School. We’re hoping Luke will get in next year. So Ethan’s school program came the week after Luke’s. I had Sadie and she would not let me take a picture unless I was holding her. Hence the fuzzy picture. But I thought it was cute that Ethan was throwing me the I Love You sign. Or maybe it’s the Rock On sign…its too fuzzy to tell.
Last, but not least, we got to take some family pictures! Mae did a great job and we got some fantastic shots. Merry Christmas!


6 Comments:
i'll send thanksgiving pics in a month or two, you probably won't post again until then anyway, right? hee hee haa.
Beautiful famil pics. Love that your kids were in multiple Christmas programs. We missed our ward Christmas party because I was in TN and then our school doesn't do the program, so sad. In fact, the highschool staff can't say the word Christmas or something like that because they were sued. LAME!
Loved you family picture! I can't believe how big everyone is! My how time flies when you are having fun and it looks like you guys had a great Christmas!
Fun pictures - its fun to see the updates.
Love your updates, so fun this weekend, miss you already!
I loved of your family pictures! Each turned out so cute! What a sweet family! Missing you!
Mom Rasmussen
Post a Comment