Sunday, September 19, 2010

Summer Fun: Soak City and fruit leather

Our favorite Oceanside cousins invited us to go to Soak City with them before school started. It was a hot day and we enjoyed being in the water…until Sadie decided she was done and then would not stop crying! Luckily, I got her to sleep in the stroller for a little while and had some one on one time with Easy E.

Rasmussen Family Rasmussen Family Rasmussen Family Rasmussen Family

One of the blogs I subscribe to (martawrites.com) had a post about making your own fruit leather. It looked so easy I had to try it. I had some strawberries and nectarines that were past their prime so I threw them in the pan and voila! Tasty fruit leather! It was gone in a flash.

IMG_0845

2 Comments:

Sher said...

Yum, I've got a fruit dryer, but never use it. Looks like I may have to try out my hand at some fruit leather!

anna banana said...

Fruit leathers look tasty!