Wednesday, October 20, 2010

San Francisco trip with two of my favorite girls

Back in September I went on a quick weekend trip with two of my old college roomies, Katie and Britt. I forget how much fun we have together. I’ve missed these girls like crazy. I remember when we were such a big part of each other’s lives. We’ve all moved on to our separate lives but we got to come together and act like kids again. San Francisco was our destination. I couldn’t believe that neither Katie nor Britt had been there before. We got in all the sights, thanks to our cool double decker tour, and ate our little hearts out.

We had the perfect weather while we were in San Fran. The Golden Gate Bridge was breathtaking. I know that sounds cheesy but it really was…honest.

another gg

Smile! BB, me, Kate

the three of us at golden gate

Tour time! Our tour guide liked to use the phrase, “bam! there it is!” It was hilarious in his Spanish accent.

tour time

Did I mention we ate? Yeah, its no wonder I’m dieting. Ah, the irony. Sure was good while it lasted.

hotel eating

Let’s do it again, k girls? I’ll start saving my pennies. Oh, and hon? Thanks!! You Rock.

3 Comments:

Sher said...

how fun!

Mae said...

these are the same pics from facebook! cmon, give us a little more!

anna banana said...

jealous!