Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Gotta Go Back, Back to School Again…

Yesterday was the first day of school for Ethan and Luke! Luke started Kindergarten. His teacher is Mrs. Honda. Ethan started first grade and his teacher is Mrs. Fox. Luke was so excited and reported having a fantastic day when I picked him up at 1:25pm. Ethan was a little different. He was so upset but he made it. He told me it was pretty boring at school. Monday night we had a back to school FHE and Steve told a good story about his first day of school and going to a new school in California. He also gave them each blessings. Sadie even asked for one too! It was so cute how she sat so still. I’m so thankful for the Priesthood.

 IMG_0882 IMG_0883

This one has nothing to do with the first day of school but I threw it in for good measure. :)

 IMG_0881

4 Comments:

anna banana said...

Adam was less excited about first grade as well. It is almost a harder transition, staying there all day.

Denice said...

Good times in school, 1st grade must be a shock to the system... K is just sooo full of XOXO. Hard to see it change so quickly.

James and Ev said...

Ah man, those boys are getting biggier and bigger which means my Ellie is too! I agree, pause button please!

The Naylor Family said...

They grow up so fast, Camilla! Just wait .... starting in 7th grade things turn up to warp speed!!!