Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ethan’s end of year celebration

"From the first day of school to the very last
The school year has gone by so fast
We are out of school 'til summer is done
Kindergarten was so much fun!"

 

Ethan sang his heart out. I bawled. There is something about hearing my son sing songs about being able to do anything he wants to do (he can!) and that he loves his parents, its a sweet spot for me.

005 

Ethan was fortunate to be in Mrs. Krabbe’s class this year. She was a fantastic teacher! I was so hoping that Luke would be in her class next fall but she is moving to Washington (and gets to be home with her little girl now, so happy for her). Ethan also got to be in the same class as two friends from church, Maxwell Waldron and Hunter Windschitl, he really digs these two boys.

014 

His desk. I wanted to sit down and thank it for being such a good support to my little boy but its just a desk, psh. I’m a little sentimental.

 007

Congrats on a great school year, Ethan!! You’re a reader now! You can write fantastically! Math and science are your friends. So many changes have happened, you’ve grown so much. As much as it warms my heart to see you excel, it breaks my heart to see you get older. I hope first grade is just as cool.

015

2 Comments:

James and Ev said...

Ethan, I still remember rushing home from CSULB to see you and hold you when you were just a little dude. I am always so sad to see you grow-up and be so mature...I want these cousins to stay young! You and Luke better keep your adoration for Ellie until you get married yourself!:)

Sher said...

What a stud! So cool that you will be there to show your little brother the ropes. C-ya soon!!!