My sister Evelyn has been wanting a bow holder ever since she saw the one my SIL made for me when Sadie was born. I decided to try making one for her. I hope she likes it. I had a lot of fun making it for her and I think it turned out really cute, especially the Anthropologie knobs I put on it (actually Steve did it, thanks hon!).
I also made these cookies for a coworker of Steve’s that is engaged. She’s become a friend of ours and I’m so excited for her so I used her occasion as an excuse to try out some new cookie decorations. She really liked them…at least that’s what she said.


4 Comments:
Meelers! I LOVE the Bow holder!!!! I am so excited to girly-up little Eva's room. THanks so much for making it for me and especcially for the chic anthro nobs...:)
That turned out sooo cute! The cookies and cool too. You're so talented!
I think it turned out darling, and of course the cookies look fab! Nice work!
If Brian and I get engaged again, will you make us some cookies? :) They are beautiful.
Post a Comment