Ahhh…the life of a mother, changing poopy diaper after poopy diaper. I let Luke take this picture of Sadie and I. Nice face huh?
So my sister Mae babysat Sadie for me the other day. Looks like they had a little fun with my camera. I love this face. I love my sisters. They are so supportive and helpful and goofy. Mae, you can’t be mad at me. You left the pic on my camera so you have to accept the consequences. Love you!
My darling girl…
and her darling feet. Wonder if Zane took this pic?
And Mae’s youngest, Ezra makes a debut in this post. Isn’t he handsome? I wouldn’t mind nibbling on those cheeks right about now.
The other day I packed up the kids and we headed down to O-side to visit our cousins. My SIL took us on base (her hubs is in the Navy – he’s a dentist), which my boys thought was “totally wicked,” to a tank museum. Sadie and Jake climbed right into one of the jeeps.
Adam and Ethan thought this was the best jeep yet because of the “bombers” on it.
My boys dream of becoming soldiers. If one of them do I’m totally using this picture later on. Funny story, as we were driving to the museum Ethan says to me “I think I just saw President Obama.” I was a little surprised by that and replied “oh yeah?” Ethan explains, “yeah, he was brown skinned and with all the soldiers.” So there you have it. Next time you see someone brown skinned and with all the soldiers count yourself lucky to see Mr. President himself. (I love 6 year olds.)
We have started to have family cleaning days on Saturday mornings, much to my children’s chagrin. I would have to say that their favorite chore to help with is the mopping (their least favorite is putting away their clean laundry but we won’t focus on the negatives here). We roll up our pants (or shorts, if your Ethan) and get down on our hands and knee pads to scrub away the grime we’ve tracked in during the week. Its really therapeutic…or something.
Ethan got the idea to wrap the rag around his feet and his brother followed right along.
Oh man, I could not pass up this opportunity. Like I said, I love 6 year olds. Nice tan line, Ethan.
Pioneer Day was last Saturday. Its not so big in California. Honestly, I never remember hearing about it growing up. But when I moved to Provo, UT for school I learned its big in UT. And since I married a UT boy… we had a small celebration of going to Pioneer park and dinner at Costco.
There you have it, camera unloaded. By the way, I also love my 4 year old, 1 year old and 33 year old….just in case you were wondering.


5 Comments:
ha! you were talking about the pictures...i'd totally forgetten about these! you're lucky clay didn't do a video. oh how we love finding other people's cameras...
Love dinner at Costco. Where is Pioneer park?
so, looking at all your pics, i'm pretty sure you have a smudge on your lens. the same spot is blurry in all your pics. check the lens. promise it wasn't me.
Sadie is getting so big ... how is that possible when SHE WAS JUST BORN!!! Look like you guys are having a fun summer ... cute pictures!
Fun update, this is what I need to do, just unload the whole summer of the camera and call it good. :)
Post a Comment