Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bye, bye preschool!

Luke had a great YEAR in preschool. He was lucky enough to be in the morning class (8-11) with a great group of kiddos. He made some friends, like Gael and Coen (pictured).

017

On the last day of school the class did a fantastic program for the parents. Here they are lining up. Luke is one of the tallest, its no wonder I have to remind myself he’s only 4.

 019

I bawled when they sang Louis Armstrong’s “Its a wonderful world.” I’m such an easy crier, what can I say?

 022

Luke had the best teacher and aides! Ms. Wanda, Luke, Miss Angelica and Miss Happy.

 025

Congrats, Luke! I know you are ready for kindergarten. You are really going to tear it up next fall and I can’t wait to watch. I know you’ve been waiting for your turn to do all the big kid stuff Ethan has been doing. I know you’ve enjoyed being the big kid on the playground and your teachers always had glowing reports when it came to how you were doing. We love you, Lukester!

2 Comments:

James and Ev said...

Lukey Luke!
We will miss picking you up from school and seeing your happy face! You will do great on the "Big playground" next year!!!

Sher said...

awww, he's going to knock em dead in K, how fun!