Dear Hubs,
I really just want to break out in song..."you...light up my life..." I love you. I love that you made dinner for me tonight. I love that you cleaned up afterwards. I love that you put Sadie to bed after all that. I love that you recognize when I need some time off, even if its just a few minutes and try to give it to me.
I love that we can clearly remember our first Valentine's together. Happy 10th Valentines. It was three days after our DTR. I canned some cookies for you. You gave me a picture that hangs in our room still today. You were the best home teacher I've ever had. ;)
I love that we can clearly remember our first Valentine's together. Happy 10th Valentines. It was three days after our DTR. I canned some cookies for you. You gave me a picture that hangs in our room still today. You were the best home teacher I've ever had. ;)
I love your faith and willingness to serve. But I love that you aren't perfect and that I can gripe to you about things sometimes and you gripe about things too. Our minds are so alike sometimes its weird. But 97% of the time you are too good. So many people tell me that. I love that you've helped them out. I know I haven't been easy to come home too sometimes but you have taught me some good lessons. I love you for hanging in there. You don't wear your heart on your sleeve. Your actions speak so loudly and I know that is what counts.
I loved watching you play soccer last year. It was so fun to watch how excited the boys got to cheer you on. I knew you had played in your youth but you were really exciting to watch. You are so humble and don't like the spotlight. I see where Luke gets it now.
I also loved watching you let the boys help you mow the lawn yesterday. I know its not something you look forward to doing (mowing the lawn) but their enthusiasm and helping you push the lawn mower (even though you don't need it) was so adorable. One day they are going to look back and think about that. You will be so big to them in that moment.
I love seeing you with Sadie. She is your little girl and the bond you have is so special. You are her dada. She lights up when you come home, I love seeing her face. You are such a good father to our three kiddos. I love that.I'll stand by you throughout life. Whatever you choose, I'll stand by you. I know you will never lead us into dangerous territory. I'll stand by you through the good and the bad. Together we will watch life unfold, our children grow and look back to say "remember when." I will stand by you. I love you forever.
Your wife,


9 Comments:
Everything's true except the part where you say I'm not perfect. :) You're the best hon! I'm glad that we're in this together! Will you grow old with me?
:) Happy Valentine's Day you two.
all the old pics are so awesome!! i love flashbacks. and u always are so precious to ur lover. i love it!!
I remember when you had those cookies sealed in a can. I remember you showing them to me back in our CCC days!
I love this post. It's so sweet. I wish I could write something like that to Dave, but it would come across insincere... since I am not sweet. I just don't have that personality. You do, and this post came across perfectly. You're hubby is soooooo lucky to have you!
Made me cry!
You are a very good wife Camilla... Those Rasmussen boys are keepers! :)
How precious!!! Remind me to never read these sappy blog posts during class when I'm bored. Getting teary-eyed in my Policy class...hahahahaha...
All you love letters are so touching. Your kids are going to love reading these when they get older.
Post a Comment