We have had a really exciting weekend. Friday the law firm threw a pool party to announce the winners of its "Biggest Loser" competition. We all stuffed ourselves with the delicious crepes, fruit and other goodies and played in the pool. Zane came sporting his new cowboy hat and I couldn't resist getting a pic but he never quite looked at me directly. There was too much else going on. The boys were so sad to leave. I had originally only planned on staying for like an hour so they could go home and nap but we ended up staying until almost 4pm. We still made the boys take a nap because we were going to see the Angels play that night (Mormon night with the Angels). This was our first pro baseball game together. Steve and I don't really care much for baseball but we all had a better time than we thought we would. Ethan and Luke would get up and dance everytime the music came on. I was sooo wishing that my phone had video capabilities....dang iphone.
Then Saturday morning I headed over to "work" at the Stake Primary activity and Ethan came a little later. Luke hung out with dad while we were gone. This led to another late nap but we had to squeeze it in because we had a wedding reception to go to that night. Again, the boys were dancing and having a ball at the reception. Congrats to Bricia and Tom!!!
We're still going strong with Father's Day and Steve's birthday tomorrow...so much fun packed into four days.
Oh, and I'll mention here that we are officially potty training Luke now. Today he actually asked to wear underwears so we're not turning back. He had one success and one accident while at church today. And I forgot to pack a change of clothes because we were running late so he spent the last hour of church in a diaper but no pants. Oh well. I'm crossing my fingers that this doesn't take all summer. Luke's got his brother cheering him on too. Its really cute to see Ethan get so excited for Luke when he goes. Could I be so lucky to have two potty trained boys before this little girl is born?





2 Comments:
That looks like so much fun. I have wanted to take our boys to a sporting event. So hopefully we can do some fun footballing in the fall. :)
i think you WILL have two potty trained boys!! that's awesome and SO much easier to deal with. I've NEVER had two little ppl in diapers at one time, thank GOSH and I hope the best for you too!!
Post a Comment