Ethan and Luke graduated to booster seats this weekend. I'm so excited about them, they are so much easier to move around. They had some fun playing with the boxes yesterday. First they were just hiding in them and laying in them but then Steve told them they could be robots and cut holes in the boxes. I personally like to call them box boys. Here are some of the pictures of our robots.
I really like this one of Luke.
Also, a few weeks ago Ethan and I planted some sunflower seeds in our backyard. We've been watering them and watching them grow. We planted two sizes, the smaller two-three foot and the large five-six foot. I think we planted about a dozen in one area of our yard. I'm really excited to see them. I think next I'll try getting some hydrangeas...maybe one day our yard won't be such a desolate place.
These are the biggest ones.


2 Comments:
yay for new car seats!! aren't u excited about having THREE car seats in the car at one time!! crazy huh...
cute robots - makes you wonder why we buy all those other "real" toys for our kids! I hope you flowers grow. My kids really want to have some type of garden if we ever finish our yards!
Post a Comment