I love Mother’s Day. My family did a good job at making me feel appreciated. The hubs made me a special crepe breakfast, let our boys choose some flowers for me, and my boys showered me with their gifts they made at school. Being a mother has been one of the hardest but best decisions I have ever made. I still struggle with feelings of career loss (even though I never had a career, explain THAT one to me) and all the normal motherhood apprehensions and feelings of self-doubt but Mother’s Day is one of those days I think I’m doing ok and all is right with the world.
My hubs needs a big THANK YOU. I could not do it without him. I wish I could say that I never complain (or that other people could say that about me) but the truth is that I do and my hubs lets me complain to him and still loves me for it.
I saw this comic on a friend’s FB on Mother’s Day and loved it. I know lots of Supermoms out there and I hope you all had a great Mother’s Day!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment