Another favorite summer memory are the sleep overs we did with our cousins in Oceanside. Anna and I switched having each other's oldest kids sleep over for a weekend. Needless to say, the boys all had a FANTASTIC time.
At our house we made churros for breakfast one morning and ate them in the back yard. Boys will be boys and the churros became guns...of course.
When Anna had my boys she took them all (5 boys!) on base. My boys, especially Ethan, absolutely love all things military and having the chance to get on some real life military tanks sends them over the moon!
They also got to play with their cousin's cool Xbox games with the new Kinect. I heard rave reviews and I'm still hoping to get us one too. Video games are undeniably an integral part of our play so I love it when I can find ways to make it more active and less sedentary.
I took the kids to the beach when I had the cousins over (I think Anna did it too on her turn) and we rolled around in the sand and surf...some of us more than others! Thankgoodness for baby powder.
We jumped on our new trampoline.
Went to the park to fly in the swings.
And accessorized ourselves with colorful necklaces.
And I must not forget the bubble wars!
We love having Rasmussen cousins so close by and are going to miss them when they move one day. Wish we could gather ALL the Rasmussens more often.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment