Sadie turned three! A few weeks before her birthday I was driving in the car with Sadie and she began telling me what she was going to do for her birthday. She had the theme picked out...princess! I did my best to make her dreams come true.
I found this cute cardboard castle on Amazon. We all, kids and adults alike, enjoyed coloring it in and going in and out.
I tried to get the kids to play a game. It was a version of pin the tail on the donkey but with princesses and castles. This group wasn't really interested in being blindfolded, or really interested in the game.
So I scrapped the other game and just went with the flow, free play it is!
We had tasty cupcakes and crown shaped pb&j sandwiches.
Grandma & Grandpa even called to sing her Happy Birthday, all the way from Sweden!
Sadie now has a dress for each of her favorite princesses; Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and Belle. She's absolutely adorable in them!
The food table!
Our knight in shining armor, Evan!
Princesses Amerie and Eva, we loved partying with you!
Sadie also celebrated her birthday in our Wednesday class. I made chocolate popcorn and oreos that were a big hit at snack time. Miss Jeanette let her get up on the table as we sang Happy Birthday to her and she was so cute being so timid yet proud.
Sadie is such a marvelous addition to our family. We love her girlish ways. Sadie is often mistaken for being older than her age because of her height and stature. She is fond of princesses and singing. She loves her brothers and cousins bunches. I can't believe my baby girl is three years old! Make it stop, make all the growing up stop.


5 Comments:
What a cute princess! She is the cutest of princesses! Loved the posts!
Happy Birthday Miss Sadie! We loved seeing her in princess attire, she's adorable. Miss you!
Sadie is such a cutie, look at those darling curls... Miss you guys!
Sadie Anne! How can you ever be three! We love her so much! And we had a blast too!
What a cute party you threw! I honestly can't believe she is three! I still think of her as a baby in my mind, but she is definitely growing up. She looks so happy and cute!
Post a Comment