The last day of Spring break was extra fun…especially for Ethan. He celebrated his 7th birthday! Ethan was crossing off the days on the calendar leading up to his birthday. And when a package from his Tennessee cousins came in the mail, then a card from Bisa, he was REALLY anxious to party! We said good night to our six year old on Thursday and woke up to one happy seven year old. He chose Cookie Crisp cereal for his birthday breakfast. We gave him some Heely’s and a scuba set. So naturally, he wanted to go swimming! It was the perfect day for a swim. We gathered the cousins and dove in the water. After some R&R at home for lunch we headed out to Downtown Disney for dinner, Lego store for his last present (thank you Bisa for chipping in) and face painting!
I was literally shocked that Sadie sat through the entire face painting. I couldn’t believe it. She’s getting so grown up
Dragon masks for the boys and hearts (everyone picked their own design) for Sadie. When the lady told me how much I owed her my jaw dropped! Wow…that’s all I’ve got to say about that.
Ethan got to have a second party on Saturday with all his aunts and uncles and cousins from the Powers side of the family (we wish we could have all the Rasmussens too!). He chose pizza for dinner. I made a new one, pesto chicken, that is my new favorite! Then we cut into his Star Wars cake (which I am too embarrassed to post pictures of) and had ice cream.
We love you, Ethan! To the moon and back…and more.


4 Comments:
CAMILLA! That cake was pretty awesome. Why in the world are you embarrassed.
Um, we wish we were there for the party too! Someday... Happy Birthday to the big boy!
So fun to read of all your family's fun! We love to be updated by your blog!
Happy Birthday Ethan! Wish we could have celebrated with you too! Sounds like you got to do and receive some pretty cool stuff - one more year and you'll be baptized, WOW!!!
Post a Comment