Sunday, April 17, 2011

Silly & Fun

Ethan titled today’s post for me and I think it fits.

Fun is when your great-grandmother comes to visit (in march) and wants to take a picture with all the cousins. Actually, it doesn’t look so fun for Ezra and Eva but they’ll get there one day. Bisa (pronounced bee-za) is loads of fun because she’s so good at spoiling them. Amo Bisa!

006

According to Ethan this next picture is silly because he’s looking down at the water. I would say its also fun. He gets to try “surfing” at the end of each swim lesson and that looks fun to me!

IMG_0158

Ethan says this one is fun because he’s holding hands with Sadie on his way into school. Maybe its more fun in how much I enjoyed editing it with my groovy camera app.

IMG_0159

Silly Sadie. She was napping with her dad but after a while got off his lap and decided to do this. Personally, I think the snoring got to her but you didn’t hear that from me. It made for a cute picture though.

IMG_0160

Fun is for flowers and spring-erizing our front yard! I’m crossing my fingers and toes that I can keep them all alive.

IMG_0161

Silly (and fun) is our Sadie who loves to wear the most random outfits sometimes. Cinderella dress over her pajamas and her hand-me-down rain boots. But don’t forget to accessorize with a back pack! I love Sadie’s fashion sense. I know I’ll be taking some pointers from her sooner than later.

IMG_0165

Silly for podiums who scream, stand on me and take a picture! Se were at the Skirball museum in Los Angeles for an awesome Noah’s ark exhibit over spring break and Sadie saw these “steps” and said “take picture, momma!” so I did, I’m an obedient mom that way.

IMG_0166

Silly is all about spring break. Ethan and Luke got to go spend the night with grandma in Oceanside during spring break and true to form they had a blast! Sadie was pretty upset to be left behind at first so I consoled her and took her down. She was in heaven playing at the beach, going swimming, playing on the playground and getting to do big kid stuff at the “hotel.” We noticed so many Utah visitors at the timeshare I almost felt like I was in Provo again…kinda got me homesick.

IMG_0174

3 Comments:

Sher said...

What a Silly and Fun post! Love Sadie's outfit, she's too cute! Miss those boys, hope Ethan had a fabuloso bday!

Mae said...

All those Utah's come down here wishing they were you, who lives here. And you are homesick for Utah? Crazy. The end. :)

Denice said...

That pic of Ethan on the surfboard was halarious... you need to blow that one up!