:: no matter what mood i'm in, i can always go for a: walk. a nice walk sometimes makes everything better.
:: my favorite go-to outfit would have to be: my pink maxi dress with black shirt under, a silver necklace, and my greek sandals
:: a good source of inspiration is: a sunset. there’s something about watching the sun go down that fills me with purpose and hope in what’s to come tomorrow.
:: am so glad my parents taught me: truth. I often look around and notice so much that isn’t true. sometimes its hard to find the truth but I know where to look.
:: a song i like to dance to is: we can’t get enough of the Black Eyed Peas “I Gotta Feelin’” and Pink’s “So What” at our house right now.
:: i wish everyone knew about: not wasting. it breaks my heart when I see someone’s sprinklers running the morning after a good rain storm.
:: the best thing in my makeup bag is: I’m far from a makeup expert but I think mascara and some eyeliner does wonders for me. now, if only I could figure out foundation…
:: my dream spring break vacation spot is: italy
:: this may be a surprise, but i am passionate about: so many things. you’re not surprised are you? I seem to be passionate about cake right now…trying to shake it.
:: a favorite book that changed me for the better: c.s. lewis’ mere christianity. I love c.s. lewis and practically anything he writes but that book has left a permanent impression.
:: one of my pet peeves is: smokers…why do they think its ok to just throw their buts everywhere? I hate when I take my kids to the park and they find a cigarette but!
:: my favorite daily ritual would have to be: checking facebook, my email, and my favorite blogs. I love seeing what everyone else is up to.
:: i am trying to be better at: one thing? sheesh…um, gardening. I actually planted some basil, cilantro and a couple flower seeds. I hate planting seeds, I’m too impatient. I want immediate results. but I’m trying to be better at watering and waiting. hopefully it will pay off.
:: the most recent rad thing i found online was: blurb blog publishing…I need to do it.
:: i can't live without: my iphone, I’ll admit it. and I can’t wait to upgrade it this summer….yippee!


4 Comments:
Fun to read 15 things about you! I don't think you should "shake" your passion about cake - that is a GREAT thing! :)
It was fun to learn more of your likes and such. Post a picture of you in you go-to outfit! Sounds fun!
LOVED IT!!!!
Cute post, love you!
Post a Comment