Saturday, May 7, 2011

I am a fan.

Am a fan of outdoor movie night at the Back Bay.

Am a fan of lunch dates with my hubs (and just one child).

Am a fan of moonlit walks on clear nights.

Am a fan of Mother’s Day cards from little boys (Luke), even if they wrote my age as 57 when I’m really 32.

Am a fan of little girls who want their babies buckled in the car in the seat next to them.

Am a fan of Saturday morning runs powered by a fantastic play list and no pushing a stroller.

Am a fan of seven year old boys (Ethan) who want to be scientists and soldiers and dads.

Am a fan of weight watchers weigh ins when I’ve lost 4 lbs.!

Am a fan of reading Conference talks by men of God that fill me with the warmth of the Holy Spirit and give me an extra push to move forward.

Am a fan of great country songs.

Am a fan of little league games and watching five year old legs (Luke) run the bases, throw the ball, and swing at bat.

Am a fan of taking over the kitchen so I can bake up tasty treats to give away…even if they don’t always turn out the way I envision in my head.

Am a fan of this little life of mine.

(idea for this post from marta writes)

4 Comments:

Sher said...

I'm a fan of your blog, great post!

Unknown said...

and what a great life you have. so many reasons to be thankful. happy mother's day!

Mae said...

Loved it. But you forgot one thing, a fan of your sisters. ha ha ha.

anna banana said...

Love your blog and you! Miss you so much I cant barely stand it!