Monday, April 5, 2010

On Hold

The blog is in major neglect right now. I have one word to explain why: construction. My house is under construction right now therefore my life is out of whack. We (I don't know why I include myself, merely for the fact that I live in this house too but don't be fooled - I am not doing any of the work...right now) are trying to finish our master bathroom. Thats the biggest project. And I mean big. Big like cutting into the foundation of our house big. Big as in cutting up pipes that were laid over 40 years ago big. Steve, his dad and his brother Allen also changed out five of our doors, including our front door. We also hired a friend to install our backsplash. I have pictures but I'm not going to upload them yet. I'm supposed to be on my treadmill doing my 3 miler for the day so I've got to make this quick. When the kids and I get back from Arizona I will do a more thorough post. Until then, I'm putting you all on hold. Enjoy the elevator music! ;)

3 Comments:

anna banana said...

I will wait with baited breath!

Mae said...

so, i'm still waiting....

The Nedrys said...

Can't wait!