Wednesday, April 14, 2010

kitchen backsplash

These are the befores. No backsplash...
Over the oven
Behind the sink
Midway through the project
Its done!
These are the little accent squares we chose.
One cabinet with lighting.
Behind the sink looks so nice now.
Steve chose the deco for wall between the micro and stove. It turned out really well.
One project done. Now I need to decide if I'm going to paint around the window and ceiling a color or just do the beige that matches the dining room? Opinions?

5 Comments:

James and Ev said...

Looks great! I am so excited for you! Your house is coming along...anytime steve needs help, I'll offer up my hubby...

Denice said...

OH wow, that backsplash is way nice! Love the flower over the stove...! Hip- Hip Horray!

Unknown said...

that looks soooooo elegant!!! i would probably go with a neutral or maybe muted color just because it is so elegant already, not eclectic.

Sher said...

awesome! It helps to have handy men around to do the work, even if it does take longer! :)

anna banana said...

It looks great! I say add a little color, but you know me! :)