Luke recently turned 4!! I know I say this a LOT but I can't believe it. Happy Birthday Luke!
I thought I'd throw in a picture of Ethan riding his bike without training wheels! Go Ethan!
Steve and I gave Luke an electric four wheeler for his birthday.
Luke wanted to go to Pump It Up for his birthday so we headed over there with some friends and family (thanks for coming!). I didn't bother putting any pictures up because everyone is blurry from running around and jumping and sliding but I know all the kids had fun. My boys always walk out of there dripping in sweat! After the jumping we headed home and invited everyone over for BBQ and cake. Yesterday Luke had his well check exam and he weighs 56.5 lbs. and is 45.5 inches tall, Luke has always topped the charts. Luke definitely adds his own flair to our family and we love him for it.


4 Comments:
Happy Birthday Buddy! That's SWEET that he has his own 4-wheeler!
Happy late Birthday, Luke! I sure wish I could say that we were invited to the pump-it-up party... but we weren't!!!!!
Nice, Camilla, very nice!
I suppose I will still be your friend! :-)
I think Dave and I will head up to San Diego next Saturday, if you are up for it?
awesome present--happy belated birthday luke!
u look so beautimous! don't feel bad bonnie, i wasn't invited either.
Post a Comment