Monday, January 21, 2008

Mascara


I need your help. I am desperate for a good mascara. Everyone I've tried always flakes and leaves me with black residue below my eyes. I don't need more to add to my dark cirlces! Does anyone have a mascara they love? Or that doesn't leave them with racoon eyes? I've tried Covergirl, Maybeline, Clinique and one from Costco.


6 Comments:

The Nedrys said...

I absolutely love Benefit's Bad Gal Lash mascara. Like you, I had a hard time finding something I really liked. After trying several, I discovered that this one is perfect for me...maybe it will be for you too.

Good luck in your search!

(You can buy Benefit products at Macy's or Sephora)

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

lancome is really good! i love it!

Josh and Mari said...

I love two of Loreal's: Voluminous and Double Extend Mascara's. They are cheaper than department store brands, but just as good as the dept store ones I've tried (worked as good for me as the lancome ones).

Bartlett Pair said...

I dido Lancome, I use the extensil's line and I love it. it flakes a tiny bit towards the end of the day, but no racoon eyes.
Good luck!

kseal said...

So, I'm a perfect stranger, but linked to your blog from our common friend, Mychael-Ann. Cute blog, by the way, and I thought I'd chime in here with my vote for Neutrogena Weightless Volume. I have ultra sensitive eyes, so I can't wear the stuff that flakes or I end up with an infection. In contrast, I also have ultra blonde lashes so I can't go without wearing good doses of makeup. This stuff has no wax, perhaps that makes a difference? Anyway, I love it, and thought I'd throw the suggestion your way. Cute blog, by the way.

kseal said...

Duh, leave it to me to not proof-read and end up saying "cute blog" twice. Yes, I'm a dork.