Monday, January 23, 2012

2011 Christmas cards

Warning!! There are a LOT of pictures in this post. 

I got the idea from a friend's blog to put up pictures from our Christmas card photo shoot. I love seeing these pictures and our family together. My sister Mae captured some sweet moments. Of course, we had a little rough start. Sadie would NOT take her fingers out of her mouth (she LOVES those two fingers).





But she eventually warmed up, with a little help from her daddy. I love this picture. You can really see how much this man loves his little girl.
 And he loves, LOVES, to tickle her. If you hear her laugh, you'd want to tickle her too, just to hear her laugh again. Its pure joy in a laugh.

Of course, there are the boys. These boys and their dad are three of my favorite people in all the universe. 

Especially when they get their goofy on!
 Sadie and I couldn't resist a little goofiness too.

 But I really live for the kisses...
 and hugs...
 a few more kisses and...
 that means the Christmas season is off to a good start!
We hope you all had a JOYful Christmas season!

4 Comments:

Sher said...

LOVE these pics - miss you guys!

Denice said...

What a swettie... way to follow his heart!

Lilian said...

thanks for putting these up. I hadn't seen these yet. :) love them

anna banana said...

Beautiful family! Nice work Mae on the pics!