My four loves are glorious, beautiful, and captivating. They enjoy the sweet things in life with me (especially after a day at Disneyland).
We dance together (I gotta feeling and So What are the current favorites).
We pray together (I know I cheated and opened my eyes but I just had to capture this wonderous moment).
We teach each other (Luke’s turn teaching us about bullets, the Nerf variety. Ethan has taught us about guns. Luke taught once about swords. I’m up next) important lessons on life.
We eat together. Especially standing on a chair, at the counter, with our hands on our hips. It makes the cheerios taste so much better.
We sleep together. Ethan is just like me, it needs to be somewhat dark in the room in order to completely relax.
And then we go out and have more fun!
Someone once said, love is not love unless you give it away. I have given my heart away four times. Each of my loves carries a piece of me with them and I am not whole without them. Happy Valentine’s Day, my loves!


6 Comments:
Great post Camilla!
Sooo sweet! Wish I would of thought of a post like that! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your FOUR loves!!
love it!!! I like your idea for your post because it's true we do have many more loves than just our Hubbies!
Very sweet posting. I love the picture where your kids are dancing and Steve is lounging in the recliner....classic!
love this post. seriously, i even teared up at the end
Love you!
Post a Comment