Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

A couple weeks ago we headed over to Tanaka Farms pumpkin patch with my sister and her family. The boys loved riding the tractor around the farm, picking a pumpkin and going through the corn maze. It was such a hot day! We left and headed for the nearest place for some slurpees.
Sadie was not happy to be plunked down on some pumpkins but we actually managed to get a good shot of her.
Ethan, Luke and Steve went on a tractor ride around the farm. Luke shows us the gourd that will be accompanying us home. Jack-0-lantern fun!

3 Comments:

Mae said...

The pictures always show the fun and none of the work! But, I guess that's all we remember anyway, huh? so, can you send me some of these pictures?

Sher said...

What a fun place, cute kiddos!

The Naylor Family said...

I'm a little late in reading posts but I just stopped this morning (Friday) and bought my own self a pumpkin to carve because my teens aren't all that thrilled about doing one this year!!! I refuse to not do one! I LOVE PUMPKINS!!!