Saturday, March 15, 2008

Open Sesame!!!

So we've been staying at my parents house while our house is being fumigated (more on that later). This morning Luke went back into the room he and Ethan are sharing and closed the door. A few minutes later I could hear him playing with the doorknob trying to open the door. He tried a few times and couldn't do it. The next thing I hear is Luke yell out "Open Sesame!!!" "Open Sesame!!!" So I walked back to the room and opened the door. Luke was so grateful he said "thank you mommy." I couldn't help but laugh.

6 Comments:

Mae said...

way too funny, good thing he knows the magic words.

anna banana said...

I just love a good magic trick, nice work Luke!

Don said...

Use the 'force' Luke !.....

Katie said...

Mommys are the root of all magic.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

sEcr8t8gEnt said...

hahahahahaha...how cute is that???