February was supposed to go by faster than it did. But, then again, when I’m 8/8.5 months pregnant everything seems to be really slow. I liked February still, there were some good moments.
For one, its not every day I get a manicure from a beautiful four year old girl. My Sadie loves make up and nail polish. I love that this nail polish can easily be peeled off my nails, no acetone required. Sweet.
I wouldn’t go so far as to call this next event one of the “highlights” of February. It was not fun, by any definition of the word, but it did have good results so I’m at peace with it. I’m talking about my external version I had to have performed in order to turn baby girl from breech to head down. Basically, Dr. Clayton pushed down on my belly in a clockwise motion, as hard as he could, trying to get baby to turn. She did turn and I was warned she could go back to the breech position. Thankfully, she never did. The 5-7 minutes of extreme pain I had to endure were worth it.
The only good part of a hospital stay at Hoag is their cranberry spritzer. yum. But the picture above, of my horrible IV, makes me shudder. yuck.
Let’s keep things real with a picture of Sadie’s messy room. This is basically a daily event. Its so much fun trying to get her to clean it up. Lots of threatening goes on, its great…or not.
After my version, there were lots of hospital visits to check on baby girl and make sure she was ok.
Ethan’s Blue and Gold dinner was pretty cute. I love how much he loves Scouts.
He was pretty proud of the cake he decorated with his dad. We kind of think it was the coolest one there too.
We got our house painted!! I love my black door. The house looks so much nicer on the outside now. Its grey, if you can’t tell.
I had a fun little girls night out for a baby shower. My sisters had the great idea of having everyone meet for dinner at Green Leaf. It was delicious and such good company! Thanks, girls.
I was rewarded after leaving the temple with a beautiful sunset. Could it be any better? For that one moment, I felt pretty darn close to heaven. Why don’t those moments last longer?


3 Comments:
Love the nails. Sadie and Alyssa would have soooo much fun together - She too is a nail and makeup girl! I think the messy room must be a little girl thing as Alyssa can't keep hers clean either - too much playing going on and clothes trying on! The version sounds AWEFUL, glad it had a good result! Ethan looks so dang proud of his cake, what a cutie! Scouting is the best!!! Wish I could see your house in person. Tyler asked (after I asked him about the instagram question he sent you) if we could go on vacation and go and visit ALL THE COUSINS. Poor kiddo, he misses you all so much (and so do the rest of us)! *hugs*
Wow, beautiful painted house Camilla! Wonderful Cake Ethan... totally the best there, I don't have to see the other cakes to see that!!!
Love you! Glad you made it through February!
Post a Comment