Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October in Pictures

The growing baby bump…it’s a girl!

IMG_1694

Ethan’s creative writing at school.

IMG_1718

A little after school dance party at the cousins house.

IMG_1725

Raingutter Regatta for Ethan at Cub Scouts!IMG_1728

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luke does his Johnny Appleseed skit for the school assembly (2nd from left).

IMG_1735

Can’t forget the ever important (but sometimes forgotten) lunch box notes.

IMG_1743

General Conference was da bomb!! Candy bowls labeled with specific words we might hear during talks on the Sunday sessions. The kids loved it. I loved the cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

IMG_1761

IMG_1762

The annual Miramar Air show…

IMG_1783

followed by camping trip. Anna and I had to miss out on the camping trip this year (wink, wink) because of newborn/pregnancy conflicts.

IMG_1785

But we tried to enjoy ourselves with a little Phantom and restaurant deliciousness. It was a close second.

IMG_1786

1 Comments:

Sher said...

I loved getting caught up on reading your blog. Miss you all immensely! The kiddos are adorable and we're so excited to have another GIRL cousin!