Tuesday, June 7, 2011

All about a boy

Boys and girls are different, we all know that right? They play different too but sometimes that play can overlap. Like when my sister found Ethan and his cousin Ellie playing. They were being really good parents and tending to their children. They have good models to emulate…haha. Ethan’s future wife will be happy to know that he is willing to help out with the feeding schedule…probably with a bottle though.

ethan nursing his baby

Sometimes skin gets dry and you need to lube it up with lotion. Especially little boys who let it go until their skin starts cracking. I felt bad I had never noticed it until he complained of some pain. This little boy let’s his hands “air out” after putting lotion on, he doesn’t want to get it all over his sheets. This was how we found him when we were going to bed and doing the rounds of checking on everyone. I went to bed with a smile on my face.

photo

Ethan is a super hero with super hero strengths! Like extra teeth! Three front teeth for a while because his baby tooth just wouldn’t fall out. Its gone now but he’s still a super hero!

ethans 3 front teeth

Lastly, a picture of all the Powers side cousins and my parents. They are getting big so fast!

family pics 056

4 Comments:

James and Ev said...

We LOVE that BOY!
I wish these kids would just stop growing!!!!

Mae said...

She has time to post again!!!! yea! Ethan is such a sweet boy. we're so glad he's our cousin.

Denice said...

OK, so that teeth pic is AMAZING! I love that for posterity!

Dan said...

I Loved seeing our cute grandchildren and their cousins, also Grandpa and Grandma Powers! Thanks for sharing!!